***So apparently my blog entry didn't show up so here it is again. The only reason I noticed this was because things were being submitted to the wrong folders and also being accepted into those folders as well. When we are accepting things we need to look carefully as well as when we are submitting at which folders we are putting things into. I will remove people from being contributors and co-founders if they can't accept things into the right folders. Sorry if that sounds mean but it's one of my pet peeves, I like everything organized.***
Hey everyone! Artume here! I'd like to lay down a few rules that I'm seeing happening in a lot of different groups.
Some rules I'd like to share with all of you.
1. Please do not submit more than 3 pictures at a time. It's rude to the other members who are posting their work when someone comes in and posts 10 deviations in one sitting.
2. No more than 6 deviations a week. I think that's pretty fair
3. Be kind to others in the group. THat's just a given.
4. Please no mature content unless it's marked. I know how we all love our pairings but there are people in this group that are under 18 and I'd feel like a god awful influence if I allowed for them to see explicit scenes.
And now for a contest! We desperately need a new icon and I'm thinking we should make a contest out of it! So, I'm going to give you guys until Aug. 1 to make an icon and then submit it to the group in the contest folder that I am going to go make now. I will have the voting on my page, because I have a poll on there and we can use that. I'll give you guys from Aug.1 to Aug. 5 to vote.
1. Must pertain to Temari
2. No explicit art/pictures/etc/
3. Bring together everything that the group pertains to (Fanart, Cosplay, Fanfiction etc.)
Good luck and have fun!